The history of dandie dinmont terrier can be traced back to England in the 17th century. Breeding continued, it was eventually registered for the first time in the Breeder Register by the American Kennel Club in 1886. Interestingly, the name of the Dandy Dinmont Terrier comes from a popular novel, the novel "Guy Mannering" published in 1814 by the famous writer Sir Walder Scott (alter Scott).
More than 300 years have passed, Dandie Dinmont Terrier is no longer a working dog, and now it is more active in various families as a pet dog. Although the Dandie Dinmont Terrier is smart and brave, and is sincere and enthusiastic to its owner, as a member of the terrier family, it sometimes behaves very stubbornly, and even bites when it gets serious. If your dog is like this, then you have to train your dog well. The editor below will teach you some methods to train Dandie Dinmont Terrier not to bite.
1. Establish prestige: No matter how you train Dan What is the content of the Didinmont Terrier? The first thing to do is to establish a good prestige in front of the dog, let it know that you are the master, and it must obey your orders;
2. Serious expression: when training Dan When the Didinmont Terrier is on the face, the expression must be serious, and the dog cannot think that you are just playing with it;
3. Shout in advance: If the Dandy Dinmont Terrier wants to bite, you can Shout it out so it knows you're going to be in pain, then leave it cold for a while so it knows that if it bites you, you won't play with it again;
4. Severe Reprimand: When the Dandie Dinmont Terrier has bitten someone, it should be reprimanded immediately, and at the same time, it should be patted on the head or hit the floor with a paper tube, making a loud sound to scare it;
5. Both kindness and majesty: If the Dandie Dinmont Terrier bites again later, it should be reprimanded repeatedly, and if it is effective, it will touch its head and praise it, so that after a period of time, it will understand that biting is wrong and wrong. Good behavior;
6. Anti-bite spray: If you don’t have time to train Dandy Dinmont Terrier slowly, you can buy a bottle of anti-licking and biting spray (must go to a regular place to buy) , spray it evenly on the place where the dog will bite, so as to develop the habit of Dandy Dinmont Terrier not to bite;
7. If the above methods still cannot change DandyIf the Dinmont Terrier has a bad habit of biting people, you can give the dog to a professional dog trainer to teach it, so that not only can you get rid of the bad habit of the dog biting people, but you can also learn some basic commands~ p>
Dandy Dinmont Terrier is a very smart dog, as long as you persevere in repeated training, I believe it will get rid of the bad habit of biting people.