Unless your cat is one of the rare cats who learns to use the toilet, you probably have a love-hate relationship with cat litter. First, you have to spend money, you have to carry the litter home, and you have to dig it out. But if your cat doesn't have it, your home could be in a much worse place. Cat litter is usually made of clay or silica gel. These ingredients absorb water and unpleasant odors. Both substances may be lurking in the corners of your home. You can use cat litter to remove them.
10. Some drivers in colder climate areas can put some cat litter in their cars. Providing friction on icy ground, it won't melt ice or snow like salt. If you skid on the road and the tire won't move, spreading some cat litter in front of the tire will help.
9. When you grill outdoors, safety always comes first. Before you use your grill next time, sprinkle a layer of cat litter on the bottom of the grill. The clay in the litter will absorb the grease and help prevent grease fires. Just make sure all the dust settles before you start cooking.
8. Cat litter is designed to minimize unpleasant odors. Make a small bag of cat litter out of cheesecloth or another light woven fabric and stuff it into your sneakers, sneakers, or other stinky shoes. It will soak up all the odor overnight.
7. If you have a cat, ask for help if an uninvited four-legged visitor enters your house without your consent. You can also save a little bit of used cat litter and scatter it in areas where you suspect rats have entered. Rats will smell the urine and stay away.
6. You can use cat litter in the bottom of a vase or bowl to hold some decorations in place. Cat litter can hold things like figurines and artificial flowers in place.
5. Cat litter can help you preserve well-preserved dried flowers.
4. Cat litter can be used as filler for woven decorations.
3. Cat litter has the ability to absorb odors. Make a small sandbag filled with cat litter. Place it in your car, next to the trash can and in your child's bedroom.
2. The ability of cat litter to absorb liquid is very useful. If oil is spilled on the ground, you can use cat litter to absorb it.
1. Before going on an outdoor adventure without a bathroom, pack cat litter. You can make a simple toilet using a bucket and a trash can, and use the cat litter as a deodorant.